Copywriter/Content Creator (m/f/d)
GLOBALG.A.P. is a brand of smart farm assurance solutions developed by FoodPLUS GmbH in Cologne, Germany, with cooperation from producers, retailers, and other stakeholders from across the food industry. These solutions include a range of standards for safe, socially, and environmentally responsible farming practices. The most widely used GLOBALG.A.P. standard is Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA), applicable for fruit and vegetables, aquaculture, floriculture, livestock, and more. This standard also forms the basis for the GGN label: The consumer label for certified, responsible farming and transparency.
For our Marketing Contents & Events Team we are looking for a Copywriter/Content Creator (m/f/d) in full-time (39 h/week) to start immediately. This is a temporary position for approx. 12 months due to an upcoming workload peak in relation to a website relaunch.
- Draft compelling headlines and SEO optimized texts for online and offline channels (e. g. web pages, newsletter articles, presentations, banners, booklets, flyers, mass mails, print/web ads etc.);
- Work in tandem with the graphics team in the visual development of noted tasks and function as project manager to ensure deliverables meet expectations and timelines
- Support PR department in the development of press releases and presentations
- Edit and proofread English texts as needed
- Provide support for new website development project when and where needed
- Work in tandem with other members of copywriting team as gatekeeper of content library to ensure its contents remain updated
- Stay informed of the latest news and insights within the agricultural sector to support development of relevant content for our key target groups
- Vocational or academic degree in the field of communication, marketing, media, or journalism
- 2-3 years of professional experience in copywriting/content creation or equivalent
- Highly proficient in English (C2 level) and good written and verbal skills in German (B2 level)
- Excellent media literacy and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to work flexibly and with a high level of attention to details
- Proactive and open-minded character understanding a strong team spirit as a natural component of success
- Integration into a multicultural, diverse team with shared values and the motivation to have a positive impact on the world and our future
- Possibilities to grow professionally and personally by encouraging to take ownership for your working area and by a culture of continuous learning
- Highly flexible approach in working time and possibility for mobile office (within Germany) to ensure an optimum work-life balance
- Free use of local public transport (JobTicket), share in Urban Sports Club fitness program, discount program for shopping (Corporate Benefits), free coffee, tea, and water
- Central office location in downtown Cologne
To learn more about our company, we invite you to watch our introduction video. If you strive to be part of a purpose-driven organization, we will be happy to read your motivation letter and CV. Please apply via our online form.