Project Manager Partnerships (m/f/d)
GLOBALG.A.P. is a brand of smart farm assurance solutions developed by FoodPLUS GmbH in Cologne, Germany, with cooperation from producers, retailers, and other stakeholders from across the food industry. These solutions include a range of standards for safe, socially, and environmentally responsible farming practices. The most widely used GLOBALG.A.P. standard is Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA), applicable for fruit and vegetables, aquaculture, floriculture, livestock, and more. This standard also forms the basis for the GGN label: The consumer label for certified, responsible farming and transparency.
For the Capacity Building team, we are looking for a Project Manager Partnerships (m/f/d) in full-time (39 h/week) or part-time (20 h/week minimum) to start immediately.
- Manage the relationships we have with our current partners in the development aid sector (UNIDO, UNDP, IFC, GIZ, and others)
- Design technical and financial proposals for acquiring new projects in exchange with our technical experts
- Be responsible for project management incl. reporting and project accounting
- Support partners with project implementation
- Work on continuously further improving our services and solutions for supporting farmers in developing and emerging countries
- Connect with potential new partners for projects via pro-active research and during industry events and conferences
- Vocational or academic degree in a job-relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the development aid sector, ideally in the field of agriculture
- Proven track-record of acquiring new projects or project funding
- Experience in project management and capacity building
- Proficient in English (C1), Spanish is a plus
- Ability to work independently, reliably, and proactively according to objectives and their priority
- Communicative team player
- Integration into a multicultural, diverse team with shared values and the motivation to have a positive impact on the world and our future
- Possibilities to grow professionally and personally by encouraging to take ownership for your working area and by a culture of continuous learning
- Highly flexible approach in working time and possibility for mobile office (within Germany) to ensure an optimum work-life balance
- Free use of local public transport (JobTicket), share in Urban Sports Club fitness program, discount program for shopping (Corporate Benefits), free coffee, tea, and water
- Central office location in downtown Cologne
To learn more about our company, we invite you to watch our introduction video. If you strive to be part of a purpose-driven organization, we will be happy to read your motivation letter and CV. Please apply via our online form.